Interest rates on a Colorado Springs Fixed Rate Mortgage is still very low!
If you plan to stay in your home for the long term, a consistent payment that never changes can help you prepare for your financial future. Plan your budget with a consistent mortgage payment at a low rate that will stay the same through the life of your loan.
How it Works
- Monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years. With a Fixed Rate Mortgage, your interest rate will never change, even if market rates increase!
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan.
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
Qualification Requirements for fixed Colorado Springs Mortgage Rates
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home).
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value.
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $2,000,000.
Have questions? Give us a call! We would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!